Tuesday, September 7, 2010


Landed safely in Nebraska, welcomed here by a beautiful church and park next door, which I can visit any time. The church is a beautiful living story of integration between the black and white communities here, and the park has some lovely old trees. Thanks to the Creator for taking good care of me, and prayers for the work ahead.


Missouri River near my neighborhood
(picture from KETV)


For those who don't know, I'm with the Episcopal Service Corps for a year and living in intentional community... hopefully to do some work with both church and indigenous communities in the area. Will post more after my retreat next week when we get our assignments. Tonight we had a house blessing complete with Bishop, exorcism and lots of holy water... and cake! :P

This is being back-posted, as I had some computer issues the night I wrote it on my other sites.

No comments:

Post a Comment